Haf VITA COMPLEX
All types of crops
- Preventive Dose: 2.5 mL/L
Corrective Dose: Increase the dose to 5 mL/L
* Use an adequate volume of broth to ensure complete wetting of the culture to be treated.
Application via irrigation:
- Consult with the Agronomy Department of Grupo Iñesta.
* Apply in the last third of watering.
Product specifically designed to provide the crop with the essential trace elements iron, zinc, manganese, boron and molybdenum. Haf® VITA COMPLEX prevents and corrects possible deficiencies of these micronutrients ensuring that the crop develops with vitality, strength and health throughout its cycle.
This nutritive complex is composed of a balanced selection of microelements, fulvic acids, free L-amino acids and chelating agents that facilitate the assimilation and mobility of its micronutrients.
The composition of Haf® VITA COMPLEX, in addition, activates plant metabolism and physiological mechanisms in a general way and provides the crop with a complete nutritional contribution.
- Its use is recommended throughout the cycle to:
- Ensure that The crop has all the microelements it needs to develop all its vitality
- Prevent possible deficiencies (even if they are not evident) due to micronutrient deficiencies
- In situations where the crop shows nutritional deficiencies, as a corrective treatment
- For all types of crops in all crops phenological states.
The combined use of Haf COMPLEX and Haf VITA Fe activates a synergistic action that enhances the effects of these products over and above their individual action, improving crop yield.